10 top research project topics
Are you coursing high school and you are looking for a topic for your research project?
Do you want to do research on environmental topics but you you are not sure about which subject to investigate?
You want to have an outstanding and actual presentation that will assure you high evaluation?
The team of the Zoo of the Pyrenees can help you.
We have listet 10 super hot topics about actual environmental problems.
10 Top research project topics:
1. Golden eagle – Ally or enemy?
2. Animalists – Are they solving the real problems of nature?
3. Invasive animals in Catalonia
4. Hunting – Help or harm for nature?
5. Processional caterpillar – Problem and solution
6. Falconry – World Heritage by UNESCO
7. Wolf – It’s importance for nature
8. Wildlife hospitals in Catalonia
9. Zoos – Pros and cons
10. Zoosemiotics – Communication of animals
Are you interested in any of these topics? You are welcomed to use them.
How can we help you?
The environment problems are really complicated… We can guide on your way of acquiring solid knowledge about the reseach project you choose. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will be happy to guide you and accompany you in your research and give you the information you need.
If you have any idea of a research project that is not included in our list, contact us. If we can, we will help you.
Do not worry, we will not charge you for our help.
We consider that every person who is interested in nature and in it’s problems is a great victory for our planet. We believe that it’s our obligation to help, to guide these people if required.
Extra bonus for you
You, your family and your tutor will have free entrances to our park throughout the course of your research work.
What can we do for you?
We will answer your doubts.
We will guide you in the subject (the subject of the environment is very complex and it’s a little bit difficult to understand)
We will help you to contact the right people to solve your doubts
We will share our knowledge with you
How will our cooperation work?
1. Choose a topic for your research project
2. Talk to your tutor about your intention
3. If your tutor agrees with your election and you want us to guide you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail must include:
Name and address of your school
Contact information of your tutor
The topic that you choosed for your research work
The dates of partial deliveries and the final delivery of your reaseach project
4. We will get in touch with your tutor to clarify what is the best way to help you.
5. We begin to work together via email.
You can come to visit us personally any time you need.
You have free entrance to the Zoo of the Pyrenees during the whole time that you work on you reseach project.
Presentation of you research project:
Many times the great implication of students effort and time engagement reflects only in the final avaluation at your school. We would love to give lasting visibility to your work. With your permission we would like to publisch your research project on our website and in our social networks. We will always mention you as the author.
If you invite us to assist at the oficial presentation of your research project, we will do everything possible to be able to attend it.
We hope you find interesting our help for your research project and that we will get soon en email from you.
Stania and Eloi